HP Hamilton Limited is open to considering for publication all academics, unsolicited fiction and general non-fiction works in English and foreign languages. However, the submission of manuscripts (written/electronic/typed) are governed by our standard terms and conditions as appended.
Submission Terms & Conditions
- You can also send us your submissions by email to email@example.com
- For academic, fiction and non-fiction you can send us a detailed synopsis.
- It will take at least three months to inform you about your submission. We will get in touch with you should we wish to take your proposal further.
- Please note that HP Hamilton Limited reserves right on making decision to accept or reject your proposal. The company will not necessarily provide a reason should it decide not to accept your submission.
- We suggest you ensure that you retain a copy of your work/submission as HP Hamilton Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the submitted work.
- Submissions will not be returned irrespective of whether they have been accepted or turned down. If they have been turned down, the company will dispose them of and will not enter into any further communication about them.
- Should we like your proposal, we will ask to see further material, but please do not assume that your manuscript has been accepted for publication by the company, all that it means is that we would like to see the complete manuscript before taking a final decision.
- If we accept your manuscript, you will be formally notified by one of our editors or publishers and terms will then be agreed and contracts signed. Until then, please note that HP Hamilton Limited cannot assume any liability whatsoever for your proposal/manuscript.
- All disputes are subject to The Law Society of England and Wales.